Building foundations for life-long learning.
The Knox County R-I School District reflects an alliance among the students, parents, staff, administration, and community with a vision of a school where:
- Students enjoy learning as they are prepared for post-secondary goals and opportunities to become productive citizens.
- Students are empowered to become life-long learners and critical thinkers and to work to their highest potential.
- Open communication between all stakeholders fosters a safe, caring, respectful learning environment.
- High quality curriculum, instruction, and assessment ensure that all students achieve a firm foundation in basic academic skills.
- Students demonstrate physical, social, and emotional well-being.
- Students learn and practice responsible behavior for, integrity, and respect for others.